Supplies and Tools:
If you have a plugged toilet then use Plumb-Away®.
This post shows the five steps to use the Plumb-Away® product.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the Plumb-Away® is a aerosol drain opener that claims to open drains up in seconds. This product works well in an emergency situation. This product is made in the United States.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows what is in the Plumb-Away® box.
|Fig.2 What's in the kit?|
Step 4: Fig.4 shows the Plumb-Away® that will be inserted into your plugged toilet.
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios!
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap!
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-