Supplies and tools:
Step 1: Fig.1 shows you go the the hardware store, and purchase several caulking tubes, those cylinder with the plastic ends. Unless you ask and that means you have to find someone first to ask the question, there is no explanation of how to use or how to open the caulking tubes.
|Fig.1 All type of caulking tubes|
|Fig.2 Manual caulking guns|
|Fig.3 Hole in gun |
cuts the tube end
|Fig.4 Cutting |
|Fig.5 Opening tube|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios!
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap!
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-